Step 1 of 4- QUENCH Micellar Gel Cleanser for dry and dehydrated skin
Step 1 of 4
Micellar Gel Wash(cleanser)- for dry and dehydrated skin of all ages
- Formulated with Decyl Glucose to ensure a soft, rich lather
- --Decyl glucoside is a mild non-ionic surfactant used in cosmetic formularies including baby shampoo and in products for individuals with a sensitive skin. Many natural personal care companies use this cleanser because it is plant-derived, biodegradable, and gentle for all skin types.
- Loaded with nourishing pro-vitamin B5
- Lightweight, fine gel glides smoothly across the skin, offering a super mild and gentle cleansing experience that leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.
Balanced for the skin’s pH between 4.2 to 5.8
Ingredient Super Stars:
- Pro-vitamin B5
- Vegetable glycerin
- CBD & CBN Isolate (100 mg/4oz)
HOW TO USE:
Cleanse your face and neck every morning and night. Always cleanse in circular motions in an upward direction. Be gentle with your skin; you do not need heavy pressure to cleanse. You don’t need to use anything but your hands; washcloths are optional for gentle exfoliation.
Pat dry, never swipe skin.
4 Steps To Great Looking & Healthy Skin;
*Please note this an A.M cleanser and/or a P.M. Second cleanse, NOT a make-up remover (which would be your P. M. first step, preferably an oil cleanse)